Documents are written in a simple language and are user-friendly.
A soft copy of the editable documentation kit is provided.
The entire kit has been developed by NDIS experts.
Hands Up Disability’s guarantee:
Hands Up Disability guarantees this documentation kit will give you 100% success rate in the audit and registration process, if the documents are implemented without major changes that impact the requirements of NDIS standards.
If any issue is raised during the registration process and audit due to noncompliant documents, Hands Up Disability will fix the issue without additional cost.
Terms and Conditions:
01. The documentation provided will need to be tailored by you to meet the specific needs of your organisation.
02. Hands Up Disability owns the intellectual property for the NDIS pack including all policies, procedures, templates and forms (documents).
03. By purchasing these documents you shall use these for your own operations. You shall not:
- Rent, sell or sublicence these documents
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy documents to rent, sell or sublicence these documents
- Redistribute contents of these documents
04. The documents can be provided to the NDIS Commission or an approved quality auditor as part of the registration process.
05. All legal fees for misusing the intellectual property of Hands Up Disability is payable by you/ your organisation.
06. By buying this package, you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
Hands Up Disability shall be liable under the terms and conditions of this pack to ensure that no shortage in the documentation occurs in the documentation kit.
Hands Up Disability shall not be liable for any loss to you, your organisation, your affiliates, your workers and participants in relation to storage, usage or implementation of this documentation kit.
Full payment prior to delivery of the service pack.
No refund after delivery.
GET A QUOTE