Terms and Conditions:
01. The documentation provided will need to be tailored by you to meet the specific needs of your organisation.
02. NDIS Specialist owns the intellectual property for the NDIS pack including all policies, procedures, templates and forms (documents).
03. By purchasing these documents you shall use these for your own operations. You shall not:
- Rent, sell or sublicence these documents
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy documents to rent, sell or sublicence these documents
- Redistribute contents of these documents
04. The documents can be provided to the NDIS Commission or an approved quality auditor as part of the registration process.
05. All legal fees for misusing the intellectual property of NDIS Specialist is payable by you/ your organisation.
06. By buying this package, you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
Hands Up Disability shall be liable under the terms and conditions of this pack to ensure that no shortage in the documentation occurs in the documentation kit.
Hands Up Disability shall not be liable for any loss to you, your organisation, your affiliates, your workers and participants in relation to the storage, usage or implementation of this documentation kit.
Full payment prior to delivery of the service pack.
No refund after delivery.